- This event has passed.
Wentworth Falls to Blackheath via Lockley Pylon, Perrys Lookdown (35km)
January 31 @ 8:15 am - 5:30 pm
Note: perry lookdown has also recently open. campground is closed.
Distance: 35km Elevation: 1600m
Diffuclty: Hard, exploratory due to distance and elevation. Just a big climb up to perrys lookdown road.
Weather: TBA, but quite doable in light rain if it happens, not much scrambling.
From Central, the 6:24am train on Platform 6 goes through several station (strathfield, parramatta, blacktown, penrith etc etc). This will arrive at Wentworth Falls 8:15am.
Exit Points: None
– You are responsible for looking after your own health and safety. You must also take care not to put other people at risk.
– Do not venture off the trail or close to cliff edges.
– Stay together as a group, but maintaining the 1.5m social distancing requirement within the group the entire event.
– You are a healthy individual with no symptoms of illness ie: cough, flu, cold or other underlying health issues etc. If unwell, please stay at home!
– You have not been admitted in the hospital or quarantined for the past 14 days.
– You have not been or coming from overseas for the past 14 days.
– Wear comfortable outfit and sturdy walking shoes. Bring at least 3L of water, food, snacks, hand sanitizer, light rainjacket, small towerl
Can move people from waitlist if you message/comment you can commit to come.
No gratuity required.