Here are the list of all the hikes I’ve routed out on AllTrails myself and have completed this year (starting July 2020 after Sydney lockdown eased), feel free to click on each one for a more indept recap & review of each hike and to download the GPX, get the allTrails recording so you can do these yourself. Most of my hikes outside Sydney I do not host on meetup but do it with either solo or with a group of friends. On occasions I will host a meetup event outside Sydney, such as those in Kosciouszko National Park.
All these of course requires a private vehicle.
Kosciusko National Park National Park –
1. Geehi to Thredbo via Hannels Spur + Dead Horse Gap (33km)
2. Thredbo Loop via Main Range & Merritts Nature Trail (42km)
Barrington Tops National Park –
1. Carey’s Peak via Corker Trail + Rocky Crossing (25km)
Warrumbungles National Park –
1. Grand High Tops Loop Trail (30km)
Not so long Hikes
Dooragan National Park –
1. Laurieton Climb + Detour (13km) (AllTrails link here)
This post is a work in progress and will be updated every week.
Meet the Author
Hi everyone! I'm William Chow, 26 year old hiker from Sydney, Australia. One of my many passion is hiking, bushwalking, camping, star gazing and exploring the outdoors so thanks for stopping by. Since I go hiking/bushwalking almost every weekend (and multi day hikes now and then when time allows), I decided to dedicate a site (seperate from my personal blogging site) to share my adventures on every walk I do, and I hope you feel my passion in my blog enough to do some walks yourself!
Quote of the day
You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
* You will receive the latest adventure news and updates from your hiking buddy.